These rules are based on the Official Dropzone Commander Tournament Pack (2015 Edition). Unless contradicted below, this pack will dictate how the tournament runs.
- Skirmish size games with a 999 point limit.
- Famous commanders are NOT allowed.
- All units (and factions) from the Core Rulebook and Reconquest Phase 1.
- Updates from the 6-MAR-2015 errata will be used.
- Lists to be emailed to the Tournament Organiser by 31-MAR-2015 (QR codes are acceptable).
- Rule adjustments from the 6-MAR-2015 errata will be used.
- Updated command card texts (12-FEB-2015) will also be used.
- Tables will be 4′ x 4′.
- A best painted trophy will be awarded.
- To be elligible all your miniatures must be painted. You may still play in the tournament with unpainted or partially painted miniatures.
- Award will be determined by a player vote (Tournament Organiser to break ties).
- A best general trophy (and prize) will be awarded to the player with the most victory points.
- Victory points awarded as per the 2015 Tournament Pack.
- Tie-Breaker #1: Head-to-head results.
- Tie-Breaker #2: Kill points.
- There will be 3 rounds each with a 1:45 time limit.
- The rounds will start at 9:30, 12:30pm and 14:30.
- Player matchup will be via a Swiss Chess system.
- First round matchups will avoid (where possible) intra-club and blue-on-blue matchups.
- Missions are taken from the 2015 Tournament Pack and scaled for Skirmish.
- The Reconquest 2015 Scenario Pack describes each of these.
- Mission #1 will be “Recon” with 9 pieces of intelligence per table.
- Mission #2 will be “Targets of Oppurtunity”.
- Mission #3 will be “Take and Extract”.
- On the 1×2 table Mission #3 will be “Moving Target” with only 2 Focal Points.
- Turn #1: Monorail starts on-table at the board edge.
- Turn #2: Monorail arrives at station #1 (~12″ from edge).
- Turn #3: Monorail stays at station #1
- Turn #4: Monorail moves 12″ toward station #2.
- Turn #5: Monorail arrives at station #2.
- Turn #6: Monorail moves to board edge.
What to Bring:
- Your miniatures, command cards, dice, measuring tape and templates.
- Datasheet and any special rules for your army.
- Two copies of your army list (includes one for your opponent).