Another chunk of 3mm progress. And while not quite a full Brigade, there are 3 battalions of T-55s. First a couple of pictures of individual bases.
One thing to note is the different label colours. The Israelis were a light blue and these are a very light tan. They’re labelled as part of the 4th Armoured Division (2nd Brigade). Now, each of the 3 Battalions.
- Base: Iraqi Sand (VMC 70.819)
- Drybrush: Pale Sand (VMC 70.837)
- Camouflage: German Camouflage Pale Brown (VMC 70.825)
- Tracks: German Camouflage Black Brown (VMC 70.921)
- Gun Shadow: Black Grey (VMC 70.862)
- Wash: Dark Brown Wash (AK-045), thinned.
Another recipe I want to record is how I did the bases:
- Texture: Vallejo Sandy Paste (26.215) mixed with MIG Productions Gulf War Sand Pigment (P037)
- Wash: Ammo’s Track Wash (A.MIG-1002)
- Dry Brush: Iraqi Sand (VMC 70.819)
- Bushes: Woodland Scenics Fine Turf Earth (T42)
- Highlight Bushes: Woodland Scenics Underbrush Olive Green (FC134) and Underbrush Forest Green (FC138)