It’s been a little while since I’ve posted. I guess with ANZAC day having just passed it should be something more Australian, but US Army count as an ally. Moving on, I’ve painted a couple of Apache gunships. Overall I’m quite happy with these. I’ve moved away from the black windows as I think this would turn the whole model into one very dark blob. The window adds a bit of visual interest and I’ve added it to a couple of other 3mm models that will be added over the next couple of weeks.
- Base: USA Olive Drab (VMC 70.889)
- Tyres & machinery: Black Grey (VMC 70.862)
- Dry brush: Stone Grey (VMC 70.884)
- Outer missile pods: Cruise Tank Green (VMC 70.700)
- Windows: Dark Sea Blue (VMC 70.898)
- Window highlighting: Pale Blue (VMC 70.906)